ECUADOR CHALLENGE 2015
||The trek portion of the Remedy’sRx Ecuador Challenge has been cancelled due to a volcanic eruption on Mount Cotopaxi on August 14, 2015. We would like to assure you that despite the cancellation of the trek, all donations collected will still be used for Save the Children’s “Children Lead The Way” program as intended. We thank you for your support.
Join us as we visit Ecuador!
- Join us for a thrilling 5-day trek through the highlands of Ecuador’s Cotopaxi National Park!
- The capital of Ecuador, Quito, is a World Heritage Site, earning that distinction as the best preserved and
least altered historic site in Latin America.
- You will also have the option of adding a Galapagos Islands land tour to your trek. The Galápagos Islands
are well known as a region of distinct fauna, famous as the place of birth of Darwin's Theory of Evolution
and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Experience the adventure while raising funds to support the activities of Save the Children.
- Participants will be required to raise a minimum amount of pledges to be eligible. Save the Children is
the world’s leading independent organization for children, delivering programs and improving children’s
lives in more than 120 countries worldwide.
- If you are interested in outdoor challenges, this is not to be missed! This challenge can be undertaken by
anyone who is reasonably fit and determined. Training is highly recommended before the trek.